Recent intelligence suggests that a global cyber attack targeting banking, infrastructure and critical government networks is imminent. A mysterious case destined for one of the key actors has been intercepted by the United States Postal Service. Your team of FBI Cyber Forensic experts must conduct a thorough investigation on the contents of the case, and thwart the attack.
Cyber Case is a Generation 2, ‘Take Anywhere’ Escape Room experience. As a 30 minute game, it is well suited for 2-5 players. With a blend of analog and digital puzzles, codes, clues and technology, Cyber Case provides the same thrills as the Escape Rooms at your facility. It is moderated wirelessly with a website based command-and-control suite, meaning all aspects of the game can be controlled by the gamemaster via any wifi enabled device; including smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- 30 Minutes
- A 3-phase, multi-tier game design
- Analog problem solving
- Digital ‘WOW’ factor
- Battery Operated (lasts over 6 hours on one charge with continuous play)
- Remotely Moderated via web-based command-and-control suite
- Game Start / Stop
- Controllable Ambient Noise (with Rick Roll functionality)
- An in-depth ‘Hint Dashboard’ (Audio hints delivered by a character within the game)
- Team Building
- Community Outreach and Escape Room Education
- Escape Room Parties
- Corporate Events
- Promotional Events